my lamb

my lamb

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Join His Family


Y’shua taught us to address God as “Abba, Father.” Matthew 6:9-10 was given as the parameter by which to honor God.  
10 Have we not all one Father? MALACHI 2
Needless to say, Y’shua is Abba.
16 For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by Him and for Him. COLOSSIANS 1
10 The Messiah… is the Head over every power and authority. COLOSSIANS 2
19 Now, Y’shua’s mother and brothers came to see Him, but they were not able to get near Him because of the crowd. LUKE 8
47 Someone told Him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to You.” 48 He replied to him, “Who is My mother, and who are My brothers?” 49 Pointing to His disciples, He said, “Here are My mother and My brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.” MATTHEW 12
21 My mother and brothers are those who hear God’s Word and put it into practice. LUKE 8
27 As Y’shua was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, “Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you!” 28 He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the Word of God and obey it.” LUKE 11
11 Both the One who makes men holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Y’shua is not ashamed to call them brothers. HEBREWS 2
Man’s Reference Point
30 Messiah Y’shua has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our holiness, righteousness, and redemption. 1 CORINTHIANS 1 
14 Clothe yourselves with the Lord Y’shua. ROMANS 13
4 To you, O men, I call out; I raise My voice to all mankind. PROVERBS 8
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. 7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. 8 This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. PROVERBS 3
22 Being learned in evil is not wisdom, and there is no shrewd judgment in the advice of sinners. ECCLESIASTICUS 19
17 But the wisdom that comes from above is first of all pure. It is also peace-loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. JAMES 3 nlt
26 My son, give Me your heart and let your eyes keep to My ways. PROVERBS 23
1 Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come. ECCLESIASTES 12 
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength. 1 CORINTHIANS 1
24 Ruler, magistrate, influential man, all are to be honored, but none of them is greater than him who fears the Lord. ECCLESIASTICUS 10
1 If you fear the Lord, you will do this. Master His Law, and you will find Wisdom. SIRACH 15
1 My son, keep My words and store up My commands within you. 2 Keep My commands and you will live; guard My teachings as the apple of your eye. 3 Bind them on your finger; write them on the tablet of your heart. PROVERBS 7
25 The pupil [disciple] should be satisfied to become like his Teacher, and a slave like his Master. MATTHEW 10 tev
26 Whoever serves Me must follow Me; and where I am, My servant also will be. JOHN 12 

No comments:

Post a Comment